WhiteStar Samoyeds does not recommend nor endorse any breeder, product or service
        whose ad happens to appear at the top of this page.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Aliy's Shopping Trip

Okay, Aliy did not really go shopping, I went shopping for her. And what did she get?

1) A new 10 second digital thermometer
2) A new jar of Petroleum Jelly (see #1).
3) A flannel sheet to be used on the floor of the whelping box.
4) A can of Esbilac Puppy Formula that we hope we never have to use.
5) A syringe to tube feed which we hope we don't have to do.
6) A WEB CAM!!!!! so we will have live puppy footage!!!

Still have to get the actual tube to put on the syringe in case tube feeding is neccesary. I am hoping the vet where I am getting her x-rayed willhave one he can give or sell to me.

Tomorrow I start taking Aliy's temperature twice daily. I'll explain about the whys of temperature taking in detail tomorrow.

And on Friday we set up the nursery (whelping box) and get Aliy x-rayed.

The countdown begins soon....