WhiteStar Samoyeds does not recommend nor endorse any breeder, product or service
        whose ad happens to appear at the top of this page.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Wow Wow Wowie WOW!

The Angels have a new CHAMPION big "sister"!

I know this blog is supposed to be about the puppies, but I had such a GOOD weekend at the dog show with Ilsa and Kelly I just gotta BRAG!

On Saturday, Ilsa finished her championship by winning her fourth 4 point major AND taking Best of Breed over all the specials! That pretty much made my weekend right there, but the girls were not finished.

On Sunday, Kelly took Winners Bitch for her first major. Yes, Kelly of the muddy picture on Friday. And Ilsa, as a new special, took Best of Breed again! Like I said... Wow, Wow, Wowie, WOW!!

Now I have to get back to the real world, which includes the really hard job of figuring out which puppy to keep. I thought I had it all decided, then I came home last night and they were all so cute and I just don't know what I'm going to do!!!!

Birthday pictures later today!