WhiteStar Samoyeds does not recommend nor endorse any breeder, product or service
        whose ad happens to appear at the top of this page.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

What's New?

New Comments!

I didn't like the way Blogger handled comments so I switched to Haloscan. This means you no longer have to "log in" to leave a comment. Unfortunatly, it means I lost all the nice comments people have left over the last few weeks :(

New Gallery!

I created a Gallery of Pictures for the pups. At the end of each week I'll take all the pictures that have been posted here for the week and put them in the Gallery. There is a link to it over there >>>>> on the sidebar.

And in case anyone has not figured it out... individual pictures of the pups will always be bordered by their "color" so you can tell who is who.

New Picture!