WhiteStar Samoyeds does not recommend nor endorse any breeder, product or service
        whose ad happens to appear at the top of this page.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

The Homeless Waif

It appears that my little Purple Girl is without a home.

As recently as two weeks ago the people who were supposed to get her indicated they wanted her. They had been waiting since before Aliy was even bred so there was no reason for me to doubt the seriousness of their desire for a puppy. They came and saw the puppies when they were three weeks old and tried to give me a deposit on one. They even named her!!

But, now that the puppies are ready to go home, they have not responded to the emails I sent, not commented or returned the puppy contract I sent, nor have they returned my phone call (as they promised to do when I apparently called at an inconvenient time earlier this week), so the only assumption I can make is that they no longer want the puppy.

Poor little Purple :( :(