WhiteStar Samoyeds does not recommend nor endorse any breeder, product or service
        whose ad happens to appear at the top of this page.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Bor-ing Puppies

Actually they are anything but boring. I could watch them for hours. But they aren't doing anything EXCITING. I was sure by now eyes would be open. They have all had the corners open for days... I think that first started way back last Thursday, now you can see their eyes at every corner on all 4 girls. But they are not really "open" yet.



And a few days ago I reported they were "walking" Okay maybe I exaggerated a little bit. They were standing up, taking a few steps and falling over. Then they'd go back to their belly crawl which would get them where they were going much faster. So I changed the chart to have a category for waling and another one for standing. Some pups walk as soon as they stand, Kachina's Kids did that. But Boom'rs had to go thru a standing phase first just like these guys are.

They are starting to interact a bit with each other which is really neat to watch.

The reason why Red is usually the biggest at the morning weigh in....



Stay tuned for birthday pictures tonight!!