WhiteStar Samoyeds does not recommend nor endorse any breeder, product or service
        whose ad happens to appear at the top of this page.

Thursday, July 01, 2004

A Visitor!

The puppies had their first visitor today! My friend Bobbie came up to Denver with her four adorable puppies and she stoppped by my place so I could see her pups and she could see mine. The pups didn't do much (surprise!) except sleep eat and make noise.

The excitement really wore Yellow out...





It looks to me like we may have eyes open within the next 24 - 48 hours... Red is very close. Stay tuned right here for the news when it happens!

So I'm wondering... I know there are people out there watching the Aliy-Cam at all hours of the day and night... my friend Susan spotted me feeding the pups yogurt early this afternoon, and Clu watched Aliy nursing someone late last night.... has anyone caught me changing the bedding in the whelping box? It usually happens around 7 PM MT... I have the box propped up on cans of green chiles and tomatoes...