WhiteStar Samoyeds does not recommend nor endorse any breeder, product or service
        whose ad happens to appear at the top of this page.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Mia Goes Home!!!

It was a whirlwind week for little Mia. First we realize the home she was to go to might not be the place for her to go. Then another home in California is found but to get there she must FLY. Some people ship dogs by air all the time. I've never done it. I don't fly and I don't want my dogs flying but this home was so perfect we had to get Mia out there. Meanwhile, Kelly, Ilsa and I had plans for an out of town dog show!

A huge THANK YOU goes out to Mia's New Mom Aimee who made all the flight arrangements and got us all organized on this end!

So how is Mia doing as a California Girl? See for yourself....


Mia has a beautiful deck to play on.


And a Big Brother named Max.


Best of all she has her own little girl named Rachel! (Also a little boy named Josh!)