WhiteStar Samoyeds does not recommend nor endorse any breeder, product or service
        whose ad happens to appear at the top of this page.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

What Puppies Do on a Summer Afternoon

It was a warm windy day today on the plains. What did Babe and Mia do? Not much.


Rested



And worked at looking cute!


Which is not hard to do...


... when you are a 9 week old Sammie puppy!

The Fate of Aliy's World?

I'm not sure what to do with Aliy's World and the Aliy-Cam.

Both have served their purpose. I'm not going to delete Aliy's World, it has so much good information that even if no one else ever cares to look at again, *I* want to be able to refer to it.

Last night I accidentally deleted my WhiteStar blog. I lost everything I had posted fromthe last 4 months. For the first few minutes after I realized what I had done, I had moments of sheer panic where I thought I had deleted THIS blog. At that point I realized how much the words I've written and the pictures I've posted over the last 4 months meant to me. So Aliy's World is here to stay. I have a permanent link to it on the WhiteStar Travels page. But will I update it for much longer? And what about the Aliy-Cam?

Should I create a blog for Babe chronicling her life as she grows up? Does anyone care??? Originally I had thought the WhiteStar blog would contain more dog information but it's pretty much ended up just being about my crafty stuff. Maybe I should do separate sammie blog....

And should I turn the Aliy Cam into the Babe-Cam??? Or just turn it off until the next litter of puppies?