WhiteStar Samoyeds does not recommend nor endorse any breeder, product or service
        whose ad happens to appear at the top of this page.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

OUCH!!!

Guess what the pups have?

Teeth. All of them have a full mouthful of TEETH.

Poor Aliy.

I've never had puppies get teeth so quickly. Now that their eyes are finally open and they are walking I figured it would be time to start looking to see if there were any signs of teeth. When I checked the first puppy I was shocked. ALL the teeth were there including very sharp little canines!

So... even though I said yesterday I was not going to start them on mush yet I decided if they had teeth they were ready. So tonight I mixed up a small batch, put it in a tupperware container lid and let them smell it. Each puppy got a finger full and Black and Red actually came up to the lid and licked at the food a little. I'll try it again tomorrow and see what happens. I'm not in a hurry to wean them or anything, but these guys are big puppies and they are wearing poor Aliy out with their nourishment demands... I figure she can use some help!



Purple finally let me take a picture!!





How cute is little Black??



No, I did not pose them like this... they look like some weird circus balancing act!